To our esteemed clients:
The MaxFit Movement Institute team would like to thank you and your family for your endless support, trust, and loyalty over the last 19 years (yes, it’s been that long!). We are looking forward to many more years of being of service.
On top of providing you, our clients, with the best care to suit your lifestyle, rehabilitation, and athletic needs, we pride ourselves to be a strong presence in the community by organizing and/or being part various events which we believe help strengthen the community and help everyone feel more integrated. Our constantly growing and evolving MaxFit team consists of dedicated practitioners. They constantly strive to excel professionally but are also committed to attain excellence in their own life – some of our team members are accomplished world-class athletes!
In an ever-changing world, we are doing our best to keep up, staying true to one of our core beliefs: serving with passion and excellence!
- Maxfit will now offer Clinical Pilates (through our Physiotherapist and Canadian Olympian Stephanie McCann, BSCKIN, MPT, OLY, CAFCI), functional and balance training for the elderly, and vacuum cupping therapy. We are also in the process of adding nutritional/lifestyle counselling.
- Melissa Tancredihas expanded her availability to now offer Thursdays from 1:30-6:30pm on top of her regular Monday and Wednesday treatment times.
- We are welcoming SeleniaIacchelli, MSc. Phys. To the MaxFit family! Selenia was a member of the Canadian Women’s National Soccer Team both youth and senior for over 14 years. Her treatment techniques include IMS, Shockwave, Kinesiotape, joint mobilizations and manual therapy. She will be at the clinic on Monday and Fridays.
In order to enhance our operations and continue to offer our unique one-on-one client-focused experience, effective July 1st 2018 the Chiropractic and Physiotherapy fee structure at Maxfit will undergo some additions/changes. Please see the following page to see the new fee structure.
Changes can often be unsettling, yet through all we remain committed to providing you with a wide range of products and services while also providing you the flexibility, convenience, value and choice.
Our New Service Fee Structure (Effective July 1st 2018)
- ALL Chiropractic Initial Appointments (45min)- $150.00
- ALL Chiropractic Subsequent (30min)- $105.00
- ALL Physiotherapy Initial Appointments (45 min)- $120.00
- ALL Physiotherapy Subsequent Appointments (30 min)- $85.00
- Physiotherapy Combination Treatment (Manual therapy, IMS and/or Dry needling, Shockwave) (30 min)- $105.00
- Clinical Pilates visit (60 min)- $150.00
Rehabilitation sessions (for brain injury, musculoskeletal injury and post-surgery):
- 30 mins – $105.00
- 45 mins- $140.00
We appreciate your understanding and welcome your questions and concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
As always, we look forward to continuing and improving our long and healthy relationship.
The MaxFit Team
Tags: appointment, fees, news, services