We believe in building an active community where movement and health and encouraged.
MaxFit Movement started with a vision back in 1998. Part of it was providing the nucleus for fun, health-minded activities. In other words, organizing summer and winter activities that encourage our clients and visitors to lead a healthy, sustainable life.
MaxFit Movement Guide to Summer Fun:
Expect healthy foods, adventure, plenty of exercise for all fitness levels and connecting with like-minded people. Sounds like a tall order but we deliver what we promise.
Put your name down for one of the following summer activities:
• Picnics. Since we are promoters of a healthy lifestyle, chances are you won’t see any junk food options at any of our picnics. Most of our picnics are held in nearby parks and you’ll love the company!
• Kayaking. Whether you’re a beginner or have been in a kayak before, you’ll have a great experience during one of our kayaking days. We usually pair up beginners with experienced kayakers, throw in a light healthy lunch and make sure everybody is playing it safe in the sun and the rest is … lots of fun.
• Hiking. You don’t have to go far around the Mainland to find some amazing hiking routes. We have something for each of you, whether you’ve hiked hundreds of times or never before. One of our goals is to make everyone feel comfortable and welcome. And slightly challenged, with good measure and injury-free.
• Drum circle. Music finds its way to the soul faster than anything else. Our drum circles will provide you with the following: lots of fun, good positive energy, soul-soothing rhythms and a chance to meet great people. You in? Thought so.
Winter Activities to Keep You Moving:
Winter doesn’t stop us from having fun. It shouldn’t stop you either.
Here’s our guide to MaxFit Movement Winter Fun:
• Snowshoeing. If you couldn’t identify snowshoes in a pile of winter fun stuff to save your life, just think of this as safe hiking in the snow. You don’t need any experience. Depending on the trail we choose, snowshoeing could be a walk in the park or give your muscles a good workout. Either way, you’ll have fun. And as always, we promise that experienced will not get bored.
• Cross-country skiing. We’re talking a day packed with snow fun, hands down. With so many trails to choose from, we’ll make sure to provide you with a great experience. Most importantly, we’ll show you how to stay away from common injuries and plus, who could say no to hanging out with the people in our awesome community.
Back to About MaxFit Movement…