Massage therapy benefits people of all ages and fitness levels. While it helps reduce the effect of injury and alleviates illness and stress, one of the greatest strength of massage therapy comes in preventing conditions before they develop. Massage therapy can be used in the treatment of both acute and chronic stages of conditions.
Massage therapy can benefit conditions including anxiety and depression, Asthma and Emphysema, back, leg, and neck pain, Carpal tunnel syndrome, muscle tension and spasm, stress, stroke, Tendinitis, Whiplash and many other issues.
- Reducing or eliminating pain
- Improving flexibility and joint mobility
- Improving circulation
- Boosting the immune system
- Increasing lymphatic drainage
- Reducing depression and anxiety
- Reducing tension within muscles
- Increasing body awareness